We’ve made a great Cart even better!
Introducing the Revolution 16 Cart.
We’ve listened to your feedback and made a refresh on our existing Cart.
The new and improved Revolution 16 Cart is a direct replacement and upgrade of the original Revolution ECO 16 Trolley. Designed with the teacher in mind, the Revolution 16 Cart ticks all the boxes. It retains an open design to enable passive ventilation and quick and easy visual checks, it’s much smaller in size and is lighter than the previous generation.
- Simultaneously charge 16 Chromebooks or Laptops.
- NEW ECO Safe Charge Power Management System for safe and efficient charging. A remote control is also included to turn on the Cart.
- NEW External LED Display. Easily and quickly see if your devices are charging and the charging mode selected.
- Timed Charging. Easily set your Cart to charge for a specific amount of time. All programmable with the remote or the Cart itself.
- Safe and secure. The locking system will ensure devices are safe and secure.
- Slimmer and compact design to fit in tighter areas and space strapped classrooms. Perfect for classrooms where space is precious.
- Two-sided open design for easy visual checks, passive ventilation and faster access to devices.
- Flexi power system. Adjust the position and angle of the power board to your preferred position to accommodate a variety of different device chargers.
- Plastic lined laptop slots for protecting devices.
- Built-in storage compartments.
- Designed in Australia for Australian standards.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We know that schools can be tough on equipment which is why PC Locs products are built to last with a lifetime warranty.1
- FREE SHIPPING to just about anywhere in Australia.2
- Looking for the larger Revolution 32 Cart? Click here.
- Looking for the Revolution 32 Cabinet? Click here.
Cart Dimensions: 660(L) x 436(W) x 903(H) mm
Internal Slot Dimensions: 240-460(H) x 41(W) x 275(D) mm
Cart Weight: 50 kg
Specifications and images are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ. Charging requires a power point. 1 Visit our warranty page for details. 2 Free Shipping to Australia only (excluding NT & TAS), contact us for more details.