Announcing the Sphero Charging Case. Designed to charge, store, secure and carry 6 Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots.
- Innovative design to transport and charge your Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots. No matter how big or small your Sphero Edu program is, the Charging Case can help you charge, store, secure and carry Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots quickly and easily.
- Compatible. Accommodates up to six Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots, their inductive charging bases as well as the maze tape and protractors in a compact and neat hand-held Charging Case.
- Secure. A strong aluminium case and keyed lock secure your Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots and accessories when not in use.
- Efficient charging. Using the inductive charging bases included with your Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots you can simultaneously charge six robots assuring they’re always ready to work, learn and play.
- Open architecture design. Easily see that all six Sphero BOLT or SPRK+ robots are in their place with the open architecture design.
- Additional storage. There is an additional storage compartment for storing all of your accessories in one neat and secure location.
- Easy to transport. Easily transport your robots anywhere they need to go – throughout the school or to competitions and beyond – in this lightweight, compact Charging Case.
- Lifetime Warranty. No matter the environment, PC Locs products are built to last.1
Dimensions: 151(H)x 207(W) x 429(L) mm
Weight: 3.2 kg
Specifications and images are for illustration purposes only. Final product may differ. Charging Case does not include Sphero SPRK+ Robots. Inductive bases are installed by customer. 1 Click here for full warranty details.